May 2021 – Please see out NEW Fitness Class Timetable from Monday 17th May 2021.
Download the PDF timetable here: Fitness Class Timetable May 2021 V2
Which Fitness Class is for you? Click Here for a summary of the Classes that Bridport Leisure Centre offers.
Please note that a MINIMUM of 4 participants are required for Classes to run – please ensure that you book in plenty of time!
All Fitness Classes MUST be pre-booked, and the easiest way to do this is by using our online booking system. Please call 01308 427464 and we’ll help get you started.
Technogym Mywellness App
Do you know we offer LIVE and ON DEMAND fitness classes with our own instructors?
Here’s how to sign up:
- Download the ‘Technogym My Wellness‘ app from Google Play or the Apple Store.
- Use your existing Technogym log-in details to get started or email us at email@example.com and we’ll set your account up for you.
- ALL-INCLUSIVE members get FREE access to 100+ Technogym videos and also the upcoming ON DEMAND classes with our regular instructors.
- All other membership categories (Price-For-Life, Gym Extra, Swim Only) can access the Fitness videos for £4.99 per month. Please get in touch so we can activate your account for you.
All Fitness Classes MUST be pre-booked, and the easiest way to do this is by using our online booking system.
- Bookings can be made via the online portal 24hrs a day.
- Telephone bookings can be made from Monday to Friday – 9am to 5pm and Saturday – 9am to 2pm.
- To reduce congestion at reception, you will not be able to make any bookings or account enquiries.
- To speak with a member of the team please call 01308 427464 from Monday to Friday – 9am to 5pm and Saturday – 9 am to 2pm.
Cancellations – ‘Late Cancellation’ and ‘No Show’ Bookings will remain chargeable.
If you need to cancel a class, please ensure that you give us as much notice as possible.
Social Distancing – with Staff and Member safety being our priority, we will be maintaining a 2 Metre Social Distance rule throughout the Leisure Centre.
What Do I Need to Bring? – inline with guidance from the Government, UK Active and other leading bodies, please ensure you adhere to the following:
- Arrive ‘activity ready’ – there will be no lockers or access to the changing rooms/showers (there will be access to toilets).
- Water Bottles – please bring a filled water bottle with you for all activities (there will be limited access to water fountains).
- Gym Towels – under the guidance of UK Active, these will not be permitted in the Fitness Suite, any Classes or Activities. The white roll will be available where required.
- Equipment – please ensure that you bring your own Gym Mat to Yoga/Pilates etc. we will provide Kettle Bells/Dumbbells and other non-porous equipment.
- Footwear – appreciating that the Team will be increasing its cleaning, please help them by ensuring that you wear appropriate and clean footwear when visiting the Centre.
- Sanitiser – whilst we will provide sanitiser, please bring your own along with you as well if you are able to.
- Temperature Checks – in line with good practice, ALL Staff and Members will be subject to an infra-red temperature check prior to entering the building.
If a reading of 38 Degrees Centigrade or higher is recorded, you will be asked to step out of the queue for 5 minutes when a retest will be carried out. Should this also read high, you will unfortunately not be permitted access to the Leisure Centre.