Technogym Mywellness App
Do you know we offer a wide range of ON DEMAND Fitness Classes with our own Instructors and also Technogym Instructors?
Here’s how to sign up:
- Download the ‘Technogym My Wellness‘ app from Google Play or the Apple Store.
- Use your existing Technogym log-in details to get started or email us at email@example.com and we’ll set your account up for you.
- ALL-INCLUSIVE members get FREE access to 100+ Technogym videos and also the upcoming ON DEMAND classes with our regular instructors.
- All other membership categories (Price-For-Life, Gym Extra, Swim Only) can access the Fitness videos for £4.99 per month. Please get in touch so we can activate your account for you.
All Fitness Classes MUST be pre-booked, and the easiest way to do this is by using our online booking system.
- Bookings can be made via the online portal 24hrs a day.
- Telephone bookings can be made from Monday to Friday – 9am to 5pm and Saturday – 9am to 2pm.
- To reduce congestion at reception, you will not be able to make any bookings or account enquiries.
- To speak with a member of the team please call 01308 427464 from Monday to Friday – 9am to 5pm and Saturday – 9 am to 2pm.
Cancellations – ‘Late Cancellation’ and ‘No Show’ Bookings will remain chargeable.
If you need to cancel a class, please ensure that you give us as much notice as possible.
Social Distancing – with Staff and Member safety being our priority, we will be maintaining a 2 Metre Social Distance rule throughout the Leisure Centre.
What Do I Need to Bring? – inline with guidance from the Government, UK Active and other leading bodies, please ensure you adhere to the following:
- Arrive ‘activity ready’ – there will be no lockers or access to the changing rooms/showers (there will be access to toilets).
- Water Bottles – please bring a filled water bottle with you for all activities (there will be limited access to water fountains).
- Gym Towels – under the guidance of UK Active, these will not be permitted in the Fitness Suite, any Classes or Activities. The white roll will be available where required.
- Equipment – please ensure that you bring your own Gym Mat to Yoga/Pilates etc. we will provide Kettle Bells/Dumbbells and other non-porous equipment.
- Footwear – appreciating that the Team will be increasing its cleaning, please help them by ensuring that you wear appropriate and clean footwear when visiting the Centre.
- Sanitiser – whilst we will provide sanitiser, please bring your own along with you as well if you are able to.
- Temperature Checks – in line with good practice, ALL Staff and Members will be subject to an infra-red temperature check prior to entering the building.
If a reading of 38 Degrees Centigrade or higher is recorded, you will be asked to step out of the queue for 5 minutes when a retest will be carried out. Should this also read high, you will unfortunately not be permitted access to the Leisure Centre.