COVID-19 UPDATE: https://www.bridportleisure.com/news/covid-19-update/
Booking a class:
We recommend members and non-members book fitness classes in advance to avoid disappointment. Booking opens from 6.45am for members and 8am for non-members, seven* days before the class. Booking is on a first-come, first-served basis. You can book in person, online or over the phone on 01308 427464.
*eight days in advance for All-inclusive members
- Please check-in at reception before your class and if you have booked over the telephone, pick up your booking receipt.
- Please hand your ‘class ticket’ to the instructor when you attend the class.
- Please note: members can pre-book themselves plus one further member at the same time.
- We don’t take back to back bookings for fitness classes or badminton and squash courts as demand is so high.
No Shows and Late Cancellations:
If you are unable to attend a class please make sure you let us know either by calling reception or cancelling online. If you do not attend a class you have booked or cancel your space within 4 hours of the start time, a charge of £5.00 will be applied to your account. Please be aware that the charges are there to encourage a more effective system. If a charge is applied to your account for any of the reasons above, you will need to pay the charge before any further bookings can be made. Charges can be paid via the online booking portal or at reception.
Class waiting list:
Whilst the introduction of online bookings has proved to be a success, concerns have been raised regarding the automated waiting list management, particularly for those unable to access emails at all times. In order to improve your customer experience, our technical team have come up with the following solution that will take effect from 1st March 2018:
What’s going to happen?
- When a space becomes available on a class, the first person on the waiting list will automatically be moved onto the class and will receive a notification by email. Spaces are made available up to an hour before the start of the class.
- For any customers without an email address, you will still be moved onto the class. Please call reception prior to the class to check if you have been allocated a space.
- Pay As You Go customers will be moved onto the class and the cost of the class can be settled on arrival at the centre or via your online account.
How do I manage my booking?
- If the class you would like to attend is full, please add yourself to the waiting list.
- Keep an eye out for the notification email informing you that you have been automatically added to the class.
- If you can no longer attend the class, please ensure that you cancel your space or remove yourself from the waiting list to prevent a non-attendance charge of £5 being incurred. This fee will be applied to your account if you do not attend the class (or cancel your booked space within 4 hours of the start time). It is, therefore, necessary that all customers regularly manage their bookings to encourage a more effective system for everyone.
We sincerely hope this new automated system will make your booking experience more satisfactory and we welcome constructive feedback regarding this solution.
We thank you for your continued support and look forward to seeing you soon.