Tell us what you love about our centre and what we could improve!
This survey only takes a couple of minutes to do and everybody that fills it out can enter a prize draw for the chance to win a year’s FREE MEMBERSHIP worth over £500 or a £50 Zoggs voucher to spend at the centre.
Here at Bridport Leisure Centre our aim is to offer the people of Bridport and West Dorset the best possible services and facilities for fitness, sport, health and wellbeing.
We have some ambitious plans for the future but also some challenges ahead with tight budgets and financial pressures.
To complete the survey, please click here https://www.efocus-net.com/dynamic_survey.php?data=1501162509 .
If the link doesn’t work just cut and paste it into your web browser. If you are completing the survey on a mobile phone then landscape is the best view.
Please be aware this survey is open until 28th August, so don’t delay in letting us know your views.
Please please help us to plan a brilliant future for your Leisure Centre. Have your say!
The Team at Bridport Leisure Centre
About Bridport Leisure Centre
Bridport Leisure Centre is run by Bridport & West Dorset Sports Trust Ltd as a strictly non-profit making organisation (Registered Charity No. 267781). The centre, built in 1992, provides a range of recreational facilities and activities to the people of West Dorset, with the overall aim of enhancing quality of life for the community.
Bridport & West Dorset Sports Trust mission statement:
“…the provision and maintenance of recreational facilities for the benefit of the inhabitants of West Dorset and its neighbourhood, without distinction of political, religious or other opinions, with the object of improving the conditions of life of the said inhabitants.”
Our customer charter
At Bridport Leisure Centre, we aim to:
- provide a high quality, cost effective service
- respond to our customers needs and listen to their views
- provide premises which are clean and safe
- provide customer-friendly service
- actively encourage participation by all our residents
- work in partnership with others to provide a wide range of activities
- invest in our facilities to improve and upgrade services
- implement environmentally-friendly practices
We want all our customers to have a positive experience. We strive to ensure that your needs are met and, where possible, exceeded.
Please take a moment to tell us what we’re doing right – or wrong. Your feedback and suggestions are important to us and will help us improve our service.
How to give us feedback:
- feedback form online
- speak to a member of staff
- complete a customer comment form, available from reception. Completed forms can be posted to us or returned via the internal post box.
- attend a manager’s clinic. Ask at reception for dates.
We want everyone to feel welcome at Bridport Leisure Centre. We offer:
- free customer parking
- free disabled parking
- automatic entrance doors
- customer lift
- reception induction loop system
- braille and tactile signage
- accessible toilets and changing facilities, open to all and free of charge
- swimming pool hoist
- buggy and pushchair park
- baby change facilities
- vending machines providing hot and cold beverages, snacks and fresh fruit
- sports shop stocking a wide range of sports and leisure equipment
Quest: the UK Quality Scheme For Sport And Leisure
Bridport Leisure Centre is rated highly-commended by Quest, the recognised industry standard for the management of sport and leisure facilities in the UK.
B&WDST Ltd Management Committee Meetings
Meeting Minutes 2017: