Car Park Maintenance taking place on Friday 8th and Friday 15th November 2019
Customer Notice – CAR PARKING NOVEMBER 2019
2nd September 2019:
1. Wednesdays: Swim School will be using an additional lane from 5pm – 6pm in the main pool
2. Wednesdays and Fridays: Adult Lanes on Wednesday and Friday evenings from 8pm – 9pm will be reduced to 2 lanes due to a Club Booking
3. Saturdays: Lane swimming will be finishing at the usual time of 1.30pm, not 2pm as advertised
Please note the following public sessions are cancelled due to Barracudas Club Champs:
- Friday 8th November Adult Lane Swimming 8pm to 9pm
- Wednesday 27th November Adult Lane Swimming 8pm to 9pm
- Friday 29th November Adult Lane Swimming 8pm to 9pm
Pay As You Go Swimming Admission Prices
|Adult non-member concessionary*||£3.25|
|Young person** (16-24)||£2.80|
|Junior (4-15 years)||£2.60|
|Family (2 x adults and 3 x children)||£12.00|
Pay As You Go Aqua Class Admission Prices
|45 min||60 min|
|Adult non-member concessionary*||£4.40||£4.80|
|Young person** (16-24)||£3.85||£4.20|
*Concession applicable to customers of retirement age or older, or receiving certain means-tested benefits. Proof of eligibility may be required.
**Young person applicable to those aged 16 to 24 years old. Proof of age may be required.
Aqua class descriptions
|Adult fitness swimming
Serious swimming for adults who want to improve stamina and stroke technique. Not suitable for beginners.
High intensity, low-impact workout that blasts your cardiovascular and endurance levels.
Lively water-based class delivering high-impact fitness with low-impact moves. A great intro to aqua fitness.
HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) comes to the pool! High intensity, low-impact and high resistance. Supportive swimwear required.
Gentle exercises in the shallow end help you build strength. Also great for those recovering from injury or illness.
|The Autism Hour will enable participants to enjoy a safe and sensory-friendly environment without external distractions. Enjoy swimming and splashing in both our main and learner pools, with the option of sensory interaction with our range of soft play items. During the session the poolside area of the Leisure Centre, including the changing rooms, will remain closed to the general public, allowing participants to have sole use of this area. The changing rooms will be accessible 15 minutes prior to the session and for 30 minutes afterwards to provide a comfortable space.|
|Big Splash Sessions|
|Big Splash FUN Session
Floats, mats, woggles, and toys fill both pools in this fun session for all the family. Under-eights must be accompanied by an adult (16+), no more than two under-eights per adult.
|Big Splash INFLATABLE Session
A lively, thrill-packed session featuring the mega twin-track-extreme inflatable with jumps, slides and hurdles. Floats, mats, woggles and toys for all the family in the learner pool. Under-eights must be accompanied by an adult (16+), no more than two under-eights per adult.
Paddle Board Fitness Class with BAY PADDLE BOARDING in our Main Pool on Saturdays 10:30am – 11:30am
A unique, dynamic and fun workout on the water using a combination of fitness moves all on a paddle-board! An energetic and different way to increase fitness, core strength and balance.
Class price: from £7 (for further information and membership prices please visit Membership Prices)
Limited to 10 places. Please call 01308 427464 to book your place.
Please remember to:
- shower off before entering the pool
- use the lockers provided
- hand your swimming ticket to the lifeguard
Remember to bring:
- £1 coin or locker coin
- water bottle
Available to buy from reception:
- swimming accessories including goggles, swimming aids, hats, floats, pool toys
- swimwear – for children and adults
- equipment including floats and pull buoys are available for you to borrow
- free customer parking and disabled bays
- separate male and female changing rooms with baby changing facilities, hot showers and toilets
- accessible changing facilities and toilets – a Radar key is available from reception
- automatic doors and customer lift
- communal locker area
- swimming pool hoist
- water cooler at reception- please bring a water bottle
- swimsuit dryer
- free hair dryers and vanity area
- free WI-FI
- spectator seating area
- Active Tots Playzone area
Swimming pool terms and conditions:
- non-swimmers and children with swim aids are not allowed on the Twin Track Extreme Inflatable
- adults (16+) are not permitted on the Inflatable
- jewellery must be removed before participating in a Big Splash session
- children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by an adult (16 years +) on a 1:2 ratio
- children over the age of 8 must change in their respective changing rooms
- please remember to shower before entering the pool
- all swimming pool users are required to use the lockers provided
- all swimming pool users must hand their swimming ticket to the lifeguard prior to entering the pool
All dates and times are correct at time of publishing and may be subject to change. The management reserve the right to amend the swimming programme as necessary.
Please note that the 10am – 12 noon and 1.30pm – 3pm slots are reviewed on a quarterly basis due to school and private bookings.