Book your 75-minute Fitness Suite Session online!
Call us on 01308 427464 to set up your online account. Our phone lines are open Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm and Saturday 9am – 2pm.
TEEN FITNESS SESSIONS!
45-minute TEEN FITNESS SESSIONS are now available in the Gym, Monday – Friday, from 4pm – 4.45pm.
This is only for our members who have had an Induction and are aged between 13 – 16 years. This session can now be booked online. Any questions, please call us on 01308 427464 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
FITNESS SUITE INDUCTIONS
We offer Fitness Suite Inductions on Mondays and Wednesdays from 1pm – 2.15pm and 2.30pm – 3.45pm.
All inductions will consist of 1 x 75-minute appointment with Iris, our Fitness and Wellbeing Supervisor and will include a personalised programme. Inductions are priced at £19, and a Wellness Key is £12, which is required to use the Fitness equipment. Junior and Double Inductions available as request. Please note these are only bookable by phone. Please call us today on 01308 427464 to book.
What Do I Need to Bring? – inline with guidance from the Government, UK Active and other leading bodies, please ensure you adhere to the following:
- Arrive ‘activity ready’ – there will be no lockers or access to the changing rooms/showers (there will be access to toilets).
- Water Bottles – please bring a filled water bottle with you for all activities (there will be limited access to water fountains).
- Gym Towels – under the guidance of UK Active, these will not be permitted in the Fitness Suite, any Classes or Activities. White roll will be available where required.
- Equipment – please ensure that you bring your Mat to Yoga/Pilates. We will provide Kettle Bells/Dumbbells and other non-porous equipment.
- Footwear – appreciating that the team will be increasing its cleaning, please help them by ensuring that you wear appropriate and clean footwear when visiting the Centre.
- Sanitiser – while we will provide sanitiser, please bring your own if you can.
Temperature Checks – in line with good practice, ALL Staff and Members will be subject to an infra-red temperature check before entering the building.
If a reading of 38 Degrees Centigrade or higher is recorded, you will be asked to step out of the queue for 5 minutes when a retest will be carried out. Should this also read high, you will unfortunately not be permitted access to the Leisure Centre.
Please ensure that you respect the rules above and work with our team by adhering to them at all times.
Cleanliness – In line with guidance, we will be increasing our already high levels of cleanliness throughout the Leisure Centre.
We will be cleaning all areas at regular intervals and will also be chemical fogging the Centre twice a day as we look to provide our members with a clean and safe environment to enjoy.
Please do your part in helping the team, by using the cleaning products provided to wipe down equipment before and after use.