Our Main Pool is open!
Here’s our lovely Becky giving you a tour of the new layout and what to expect.
60 minute Lane Swimming sessions must be booked online.
Please contact our membership team on 01308 427464 to sign up for online booking.
- Customers MUST arrive swim-ready and with a face covering on
- We can only offer Lane Swimming during Phase one of re-opening the pool
- You will be allocated a Changing Cubicle upon arrival to change in following your swim. The main shower blocks remain out of use.
- You must book your session online in advance
Any questions, please call us on 01308 427464.
For more information, please check our latest customer mailout:
Bridport Leisure Centre are pleased to now offer Family Bubble Swimming Sessions.
Sessions will take place each week on Saturdays from 11am to 12pm, 12.30pm to 1.30pm and 2pm to 3pm and Sundays from 10am to 11am, 11.30am to 12.30pm and 1pm to 2pm. There are up to 4 sessions available at each of these time slots:
- Up to three sessions will take place in the main pool, across 2 lanes.
- There will be another session available in the learner pool.
- Each bubble will have exclusive use of a changing room, which will be allocated on arrival.
- The rule of 6 applies with a maximum of 2 adults and 4 children or 3 adults and 3 children.
The cost is £12.50 for each session. This is a set price for the session and applies to all bookings, members or non-members.
Bookings can be made up to 9 days in advance BY PHONE ONLY.
Call us on (01308) 427464 to book your session.
Phone lines are open Monday to Friday – 9:00am to 5:00pm and Saturday 9:00am to 12:00pm
Book Early To Avoid Disappointment.
FACE – Face coverings MUST be worn when queuing for your activity and making your way through the Centre
SPACE – Stay 2 metres apart from people you do not live with
HANDS – Wash your hands regularly and for 20 seconds.