Automated waiting list management for online Fitness Class bookings
Whilst the introduction of online bookings has proved to be a success, concerns have been raised regarding the automated waiting list management, particularly for those unable to access emails at all times. In order to improve your customer experience, our technical team have come up with the following solution that will take effect from 1st March 2018:
What’s going to happen?
- When a space becomes available on a class, the first person on the waiting list will automatically be moved onto the class and will receive a notification by email. Spaces are made available up to an hour before the start of the class.
- For any customers without an email address, you will still be moved onto the class. Please call reception prior to the class to check if you have been allocated a space.
- Pay As You Go customers will be moved onto the class and the cost of the class can be settled on arrival at the centre or via your online account.
How do I manage my booking?
- If the class you would like to attend is full, please add yourself to the waiting list.
- Keep an eye out for the notification email informing you that you have been automatically added to the class.
- If you can no longer attend the class, please ensure that you cancel your space or remove yourself from the waiting list to prevent a non-attendance charge of £5 being incurred. This fee will be applied to your account if you do not attend the class (or cancel your booked space within 4 hours of the start time). It is therefore necessary that all customers regularly manage their bookings to encourage a more effective system for everyone.
We sincerely hope this new automated system will make your booking experience more satisfactory and we welcome constructive feedback regarding this solution.
We thank you for your continued support and look forward to seeing you soon.
Bridport Leisure Centre