We offer competitive rates of pay and the chance to develop your career in a vibrant and friendly environment. We have a range of seasonal, part-time and full-time positions. Please check here regularly for news on our latest vacancies.
Casual Centre Assistant
As a vital part of the team you will be hardworking, have a flexible and positive attitude and ideally have experience working within a team environment. You will have good communication skills and the ability to engage with members of the public confidently. If you have a keen interest in sport and leisure, have a strong swimming ability and are prepared to work toward a National Pool Lifeguarding Qualification, then this could be the right choice for you.
We require an enthusiastic individual available to work on casual basis to cover weekday shifts (some evening and weekend work may also be available).
Working with us you would:
- Provide lifeguard cover on poolside
- Assemble and dismantle equipment, maintaining a safe and clean environment for users at all times
- Undertake general housekeeping of the facilities at the Centre
- Engage with customers in a friendly and professional manner to ensure the highest level of customer enjoyment and satisfaction.
- Make sure Health and Safety procedures are observed throughout the centre, and any risks are reported.
In return you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Full Centre membership
- Full on job training
- A great foundation to a career in the leisure industry
- And the opportunity to work with like-minded people!
If you would like further information or to apply for the position above please contact our HR Department on 01308 426903 or come in and collect an application pack.