- Monday 3rd September – 23rd December 2018
Download PDF: SEP -DEC SWIM TIMES (amended 05 NOV 2018)
Customer Notice – timetable amendments (amends are also highlighted on the downloadable PDF):
- Mondays (main pool) SCHOOLS will now be using the Pool from 1.45pm – 2.45pm every Monday until 10th December 2018.
- Mondays (main pool) from 5th November: – General Swimming will continue to start at 4pm but finish at the earlier time of 6.30pm (not 7.30pm as advertised) and will be followed by Lane swimming (Lanes 4, 5 and 6) until 7.30pm.– Lane Swimming (Lanes 1, 2 and 3) will continue to start at 5.30pm but finish at the earlier time of 6.30pm (not 7.30pm as advertised), followed by a Club Booking.
– Adult Lanes will now be available from 8pm – 9pm in the main pool (Lanes 4, 5 and 6)
Fridays: (from 30th November)
– Adult Lanes will be available from 8pm – 9pm in the main pool (Lanes 4, 5 and 6)
– The whole main pool will be open for Adult Lanes from 7.30am – 9.30am (6 lanes).
- Saturday 10th November 2018: Bay Paddle Board Fitness taster sessions will be taking place in the main pool between 10am – 1pm. General Swimming will be reduced to half the pool during this time.
- Sunday 18th and 25th November 2018: due to private bookings, both pools will be closed from 1pm
2018 Pay As You Go Swimming Admission Prices
|Adult non-member concessionary*||£3.25|
|Young person** (16-24)||£2.80|
|Junior (4-15 years)||£2.60|
|Family (2 x adults and 3 x children)||£12.00|
2018 Pay As You Go Aqua Class Admission Prices
|45 min||60 min|
|Adult non-member concessionary*||£4.40||£4.80|
|Young person** (16-24)||£3.85||£4.20|
*Concession applicable to customers of retirement age or older, or receiving certain means-tested benefits. Proof of eligibility may be required.
**Young person applicable to those aged 16 to 24 years old. Proof of age may be required.
Aqua class descriptions
|Adult fitness swimming
Serious swimming for adults who want to improve stamina and stroke technique.
High intensity, low impact workout blasts your cardiovascular and endurance levels.
Lively water-based class delivering high impact fitness with low impact moves. A great intro to aqua fitness.
(High Intensity Interval Training) comes to the pool! High intensity, low impact and high resistance. Supportive swim wear required.
Gentle exercises in the shallow end help you build strength. Also great for those recovering from injury or illness.
|Deep Water Aqua Fit
Deep-end workout for those with water confidence, using aqua belts to maximise range of movement, lengthen and strengthen.
|Big Splash Sessions|
|Big Splash FUN Session
Floats, mats, woggles and toys fill both pools in this fun session for all the family. Under-eights must be accompanied by an adult (16+), no more than two under-eights per adult.
|Big Splash INFLATABLE Session (our NEW inflatable has now arrived!)
Lively, thrill-packed session featuring the mega twin-track-extreme inflatable with jumps, slides and hurdles. Floats, mats, woggles and toys for all the family in the learner pool. Under-eights must be accompanied by an adult (16+), no more than two under-eights per adult.
Please remember to:
- shower off before entering the pool
- use the lockers provided
- hand your swimming ticket to the lifeguard
Remember to bring:
- swimming costume
- £1 coin or locker coin
- water bottle
Available to buy from reception:
- swimming accessories including goggles, swimming aids, hats, floats, pool toys
- swimming costumes – for children and adults
- shower gel, shampoo and conditioner
- equipment including floats and pull buoys are available for you to borrow
- free customer parking and disabled bays separate male and female changing rooms with baby changing facilities, hot showers and toilets
- accessible changing facilities and toilets – a Radar key is available from reception
- automatic doors and customer lift
- communal locker area
- swimming pool hoist
- water cooler at reception- please bring a water bottle
- swimsuit dryer
- free hair dryers and vanity area
- free WI-FI
- spectator seating area
- Active Tots Playzone area
Swimming pool terms and conditions:
- non swimmers and children with swim aids are not allowed on the Twin Track Extreme Inflatable
- adults (16+) are not permitted on the Inflatable
- jewellery must be removed before participating in a Big Splash session
- children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by an adult (16 years +) on a 1:2 ratio
- children over the age of 8 must change in their respective changing rooms
- please remember to shower before entering the pool
- all swimming pool users are required to use the lockers provided
- all swimming pool users must hand their swimming ticket to the lifeguard prior to entering the pool
All dates and times are correct at time of publishing and may be subject to change. The management reserve the right to amend the swimming programme as necessary.
Please note that the 10am – 12 noon and 1.30pm – 3pm slots are reviewed on a quarterly basis due to school and private bookings.