04/09/2017: CUSTOMER NOTICE FOR DISCOVERY DUCKLINGS DROP-IN CLASS ON MONDAYS
Timetable amendment: Please note that the 11.30am – 12pm Discovery Ducklings class in the Learner Pool is incorrect and is actually a ‘Ducklings Course’ and therefore not a drop-in class as indicated on the printed timetable. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and hope that as an alternative, you are able to take advantage of the other Discovery Ducklings sessions. Any questions, please call us on 01308 427464.
18/10/2017: CUSTOMER NOTICE FOR DISCOVERY DUCKLINGS DROP-IN CLASS ON TUESDAYS
Timetable amendment: Please note that the Discovery Ducklings classes in the Learner Pool are no longer running on Tuesdays.
October Half-Term Swimming Timetable
Pay As You Go Swimming Admission Prices
|Adult non-member concessionary*||£3.10|
|Young person** (16-24)||£2.70|
|Junior (5-15 years)||£2.50|
|Family (2 x adults and 2 x children)||£10.00|
Pay As You Go Aqua Class Admission Prices
|45 min||60 min|
|Adult non-member concessionary*||£4.20||£4.60|
|Young person** (16-24)||£3.70||£4.00|
*Concession applicable to customers of retirement age or older, or receiving certain means-tested benefits. Proof of eligibility may be required.
**Young person applicable to those aged 16 to 24 years old. Proof of age may be required.
Aqua class descriptions
|Adult fitness swimming
Serious swimming for adults who want to improve stamina and stroke technique.
High intensity, low impact workout blasts your cardiovascular and endurance levels.
Lively water-based class delivering high impact fitness with low impact moves. A great intro to aqua fitness.
Gentle exercises in the shallow end help you build strength. Also great for those recovering from injury or illness.
|Deep Water Aqua Fit
Deep-end workout for those with water confidence, using aqua belts to maximise range of movement, lengthen and strengthen.
|Big Splash Sessions|
|Big Splash FUN Session
Floats, mats, woggles and toys fill both pools in this fun session for all the family. Under-eights must be accompanied by an adult (16+), no more than two under-eights per adult.
|Big Splash INFLATABLE Session
Lively, thrill-packed session featuring the mega twin-track-extreme inflatable with jumps, slides and hurdles. Floats, mats, woggles and toys for all the family in the learner pool. Under-eights must be accompanied by an adult (16+), no more than two under-eights per adult.
Please remember to:
- shower off before entering the pool
- use the lockers provided
- hand your swimming ticket to the lifeguard
Remember to bring:
- swimming costume
- £1 coin or locker coin
- water bottle
Available to buy from reception:
- swimming accessories including goggles, swimming aids, hats, floats, pool toys
- swimming costumes – for children and adults
- shower gel, shampoo and conditioner
- equipment including floats and pull buoys are available for you to borrow
- free customer parking and disabled bays separate male and female changing rooms with baby changing facilities, hot showers and toilets
- accessible changing facilities and toilets – a Radar key is available from reception
- automatic doors and customer lift
- communal locker area
- swimming pool hoist
- water cooler at reception and on poolside – please bring a water bottle
- swimsuit dryer
- free hair dryers and vanity area
- free WI-FI
- spectator seating area
- Active Tots Playzone area
Swimming pool terms and conditions:
- non swimmers and children with swim aids are not allowed on the Twin Track Extreme Inflatable
- adults (16+) are not permitted on the Inflatable
- jewellery must be removed before participating in a Big Splash session
- children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by an adult (16 years +) on a 1:2 ratio
- children over the age of 8 must change in their respective changing rooms
- please remember to shower before entering the pool
- all swimming pool users are required to use the lockers provided
- all swimming pool users must hand their swimming ticket to the lifeguard prior to entering the pool
All dates and times are correct at time of publishing and may be subject to change. The management reserve the right to amend the swimming programme as necessary.
Please note that the 10am – 12 noon and 1.30pm – 3pm slots are reviewed on a quarterly basis due to school and private bookings.