Children’s parties at Bridport Leisure Centre are always energetic and full of fun. Whether you opt for a splash about in the pool, a bouncy castle in the main hall, or choose their favourite sports activities, we’ve got it covered. All you need to supply is the food and any party decorations or extras.
Ultimate Bounce Party [90 minutes]: includes use of our giant bouncy castle, ball pit and soft play, plus a wide range of equipment for you to organise your own games.
- 2-10 years
- up to 25 children
- 60 minutes bounce time plus 30 minutes for food
Ultimate Pool Party [120 minutes]: exclusive use of the main pool and our giant inflatable obstacle course, all under the full supervision of our lifeguards.
- 8-15 years
- up to 40 children
- 60 minutes pool time and 60 minutes for food
Ultimate Sports Party: includes an hour of games and matches based around their favourite sports. Choose from football, volleyball, kwik cricket, basketball, dodgeball and uni-hoc.
- 6-15 years
- up to 20 children
- 60 minutes match time, 30 minutes for food
Birthday party terms and conditions
- The Ultimate Bounce Party and Ultimate Sports Party include one hour of activity time in the Sports Hall with an additional 30 minutes available for party food.
- The Ultimate Pool Party includes one hour of activity time in the Swimming Pool with an additional hour for changing and party food.
- A party room with tables, chairs, water jugs and music player is included. Please bring your own party food, music, decorations, cutlery and plates.
- An extra 15 minutes is allowed either side of the party booking for setting up and packing away.
- Full payment for all birthday party bookings is required at time of booking.
- A member of staff will be available to assist in the setting up and taking down of the bouncy castle and sports equipment.
- Staff will not be available for the duration of the party.
- Overall supervision of the children remains with adults aged 16+ at a ratio of:
2- 5 years: 1 adult per 5 children
6+ years: 1 adult per 8 children
- The Ultimate Pool Party is supervised by our team of Lifeguards. Children under 8 years and weak swimmers must be accompanied by an adult aged 16+ at a ratio of 1:2.
- Cancellations must be made in writing and no later than 10 days prior to the booking.
- Bridport Leisure Centre reserves the right to amend or cancel any party booking.
For more information please ask reception or call 01308 427464.
Booking: please fill in our online form or pop in and pick up a copy. We will then call you to confirm your booking and take payment.